Ensuring the safe and proper use of Ethel & Co candles is our number one priority and we advise you follow the below steps.
- First time you burn your candle from new, make sure the wax melts all the way to the container edges. this will prevent future candle tunneling.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Trim wick to 5mm every time before lighting.
- Candles should be placed on a heat resistant plate.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving at least 5mm of wax in the bottom of the container.
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out.
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
Contents can be harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance
with local regulations.
Ensuring the safe and proper use of Ethel & Co diffusers is our number one priority and we advise you follow the below steps.
- Place your reeds in the fragrance oil & allow them to rest for 1 hour. you should begin to see the reeds absorbing the oil.
- Flip the reeds as this speeds up the diffusing through the entire reed.
- Be sure to place your diffuser in a safe location away from children & pets where it can be potentially knocked over.
- Keep away from electrical appliances & naked flames.
- Do not attempt to light your reeds with a naked flame.
- If spilt the contents may permanently damage painted or polished surfaces.
- Do not consume!
Warning - Fragrance oil & carrier oils may cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.